1. CREATE/LOG IN TO ONLINE ACCOUNT. Each member of your team has to create their own online account, with their own username and password. Each team member must join the team from their own individual online account.
Click here to create/log in to your online account.
2. ENTER AN EVENT. The team captain enters the team in the race. The captain does this by logging in to his individual login ID from Step #1, and clicking on Enter An Event. Once the team is entered, a Entry Overview Page is created for that entry–click the specific event on the My Events page to access the Entry Overview. The Entry Overview lists your team’s roster/payment/car details and other important info for that specific entry. A Team Invitation Code (which is unique to each team and each event) is also generated automatically, and can be viewed/changed from the Entry Overview page.
3. The team captain invites the other drivers/crew by using the Invite Team Members link on the Entry Overview page. Alternatively, the team captain can directly send the Team Invitation Code to the other team members. The latter may be necessary if the invited team members did not receive the email invitation — a small percentage of email servers will reject the invite emails or label them as spam. Receiving the actual invite email isn’t necessary — you can manually input the Invitation Code to join the team (see step 4).
4. Once the invited team members receive their email invitations, they can follow the link in the email and log in to their online accounts. Once logged in, they should automatically be added to the team roster. If the team member is not automatically added, team members can manually input the Invitation Code (included in the invite email or provided directly by the team captain) in the box on the My Events page on their online accounts.
5. Both the captain and the team members should check their team roster (listed on the left side of the Event Overview page) for accuracy. If there are drivers that should be on the roster but don’t appear, that means they have not completed step 4. Late penalties may apply to team members that don’t complete online registration.
6. Payments — team payments can be made by any team member on the team homepage. Licenses are individual and must be purchased by each user from inside their own individual online account. The link to purchase licenses is at the bottom of the My Profile page.
If you have a team that would like to run two or more cars, there are two ways to do it: You can enter multiple cars under a single team, or you can enter multiple separate teams. Both methods treat the separate cars as individual entries — so the fees are the same, each team must have 4-6 registered drivers, etc (To run with a different number of drivers, send an email requesting a waiver to Nick at Lemons HQ).
The only difference is that the single team/multi-car method combines the championship points for all the team cars. Any registered driver can drive any registered car so, even if you do separate teams, you can still exchange drivers within them. Here’s a full breakdown on the two ways to do it:
A. Enter a single team with multiple cars.
- All cars need to share the same captain.
- Once the captain has entered the first car in a race, he clicks on “ENTER AN EVENT” again, and re-enters the same race.
- The system will ask if he wants to enter the existing team, or a new team.
- When “EXISTING TEAM” is clicked, the system will note that one car is already entered in that race, and will ask if the captain wants to enter a second car — click “yes.”
The second car will then be entered in the race, and will have its own separate registration page for the event. The two entries will then share the same team name but will be listed as A, B, C, etc.
When entered this way, championship points earned by the multiple cars will be combined into the single team’s total.
B. Enter multiple separate teams.
- Cars do not need to share the same captain.
- Once the captain has entered the first car in a race, he clicks on “ENTER AN EVENT” again, and re-enters the same race. Or, a different captain can enter the second team.
- If the existing captain is the same, the system will ask if he wants to enter the existing team, or a new team. If it’s a new captain, he will have to enter a new team.
- When “NEW TEAM” is clicked, the captain will be able to enter the information for the new team.
When entered this way, championship points earned by the multiple teams will not be combined, and cannot be combined after the fact.