1. Each member of your team has to create their own online ID, with their own username and password. There is no such thing as a “team login” — each team member logs into their own individual online ID, and joins the team from there.
The online ID signup link is here:
2. The team captain enters the team in the race. The captain does this by logging in to his individual login ID from Step #1, and clicking on “ENTER AN EVENT.” Once the team is entered, a TEAM HOMEPAGE is created, which can be viewed by clicking on “MY EVENTS” inside the online account. A TEAM INVITE CODE (which is unique to each team and each race) is also generated automatically, and can be viewed/changed by looking at the team homepage.
3. The team captain invites the other drivers/crew by using the “INVITE TEAM MEMBER” link on the team homepage. Alternatively, the team captain can directly send the team invite code to the other team members. The latter may be necessary if the invited team members did not receive the email invitation — a small percentage of email servers will reject the invite emails or label them as spam. Receiving the actual invite email isn’t necessary — the invite code is the important part, and that can be shared directly with team members.
4. The remaining team members log in to their individual accounts, and go to their MY EVENTS page (this is the first page you arrive at when you log in). At the top of the page, there is a box to input the team invite code. Each team member must input the code — once they’ve done this, they will be added to the team, and will be able to view the team homepage on their MY EVENTS page.
5. Payments — team payments can be made by any team member on the team homepage. Licenses are individual and must be purchased by each user from inside their own individual online account. The link to purchase licenses is at the bottom of the MY PROFILE page.
If you have a team that would like to run two or more cars, there are two ways to do it: You can enter multiple cars under a single team, or you can enter multiple separate teams. Both methods treat the separate cars as individual entries — so the fees are the same, each team must have 4-6 registered drivers, etc.
The only difference is that the single team/multi-car method combines the championship points for all the team cars. Any registered driver can drive any registered car so, even if you do separate teams, you can still exchange drivers within them. Here’s a full breakdown on the two ways to do it:
A. Enter a single team with multiple cars.
- All cars need to share the same captain.
- Once the captain has entered the first car in a race, he clicks on “ENTER AN EVENT” again, and re-enters the same race.
- The system will ask if he wants to enter the existing team, or a new team.
- When “EXISTING TEAM” is clicked, the system will note that one car is already entered in that race, and will ask if the captain wants to enter a second car — click “yes.”
The second car will then be entered in the race, and will have its own separate registration page for the event. The two entries will then share the same team name but will be listed as A, B, C, etc.
If the four-driver minimum is met on both teams, the captain can toggle his “position” on one of the two teams to “None-Just a Figurehead” instead of “Driver.” That will keep him as captain, but remove his/her driver fee for one of the two teams.
When entered this way, championship points earned by the multiple cars will be combined into the single team’s total.
B. Enter multiple separate teams.
- Cars do not need to share the same captain.
- Once the captain has entered the first car in a race, he clicks on “ENTER AN EVENT” again, and re-enters the same race. Or, a different captain can enter the second team.
- If the existing captain is the same, the system will ask if he wants to enter the existing team, or a new team. If it’s a new captain, he will have to enter a new team.
- When “NEW TEAM” is clicked, the captain will be able to enter the information for the new team.
When entered this way, championship points earned by the multiple teams will not be combined, and cannot be combined after the fact.